:description/>

Happy Holi 2016 Sms, Msgs, Quotes, Sayari | Greetings | HD Images For Facebook



Happy Holi 2016 Sms, Msgs, Quotes, Sayari | Greetings | HD Images For Facebook

 
The colorful festival of holi 2016 will start from 23th of March 2016. So, you have got an idea that it's time to send Holi SMS, Holi wishes, holi messages & holi text greetings to your friends & loved ones and you needs some good Holi festival SMS. We have compiled a great collection of Holi greetings messages that you can SMS to share your special feeling of the Holi festival.



Memories of moments celebrated together.......
Moments that have been attached in my heart, forever.......
Make me Miss You even more this Holi.
Hope this Holi brings in Good Fortune & Abounding Happiness for you!
 happy holi sms in english


Just like a red rose that fills the world with beauty & fragrance. You have made my life so beautiful by being in it.
On Holi, the festival of colors & joy I wanna say thank you for all the love & smiles you’ve brought to my life.

Not from my Head,
Not from my Mouth,
Not from my Body,
Not from my Brain,
I am wishing you a Happy Holi 2016 from my Heart.
Happy Holi 2016


Pichkari ki Dhar,
Gulal ki bauchar,
Apno ka pyar,
Yahi hai yaaron holi ka tyohar.
Happy Holi!!!!

Gul ne gulshan se gulfam bheja hai,
Sitaro ne aasman se salaam bheja hai,
Mubaraq ho aapko holi ka tyohar,
Humne dil se yeh paigam bheja hai

Holi 2016
 
Auspicious red.
Sunkissed gold.
Soothing silver.
Pretty purple.
Blissful blue.
Forever green.
I wish u and all family members
The most colorful Holi.


Evn though I m far away frm u, out of India, I cn feel d colors of Holi celebrations.
I wish you all a colourful Holi. I wish Holi Festival paint ur life wid colors of happiness
holi sms in hindi

Be ready, you can not skip being coloured by me this time.
Don't just lock your self up on the day and Holi hard.
It comes once in a year and make the most of it.
So please, play with me.
I wish you my hearty best wishes for the festival

You can choose to be happy or
sad and whichever you choose
that is what you get.
No one is really responsible
to make someone else happy,
no matter what most people have
been taught and accept as true.


Here I send you Rainbow message…
Dipped Colors of Joy and happiness,
Those will make your life even more colourful..
Happy Holi!!
best Holi sms in english


Bright colors,
water balloons,
lavish gujiyas and melodious songs
are the ingredients of perfect Holi.
Wish you a very happy and wonderful Holi. 
Happy holi quotes and images 2016 

Incoming Searches:-
holi sms messages
marathi holi sms messages
hindi holi sms messages
happy holi quotes
holi text message
happy holi messages hindi
holy messages for whatsappin 160 words
Share:
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
JHPP-S7I6-XDLW-U0CY
Copyright © Quotes And Images