:description/>

Happy Mothers Day Text Messages For Facebook And Pinterest | Hd Images

Happy Mothers Day Text Messages For Facebook And Pinterest | Hd Images

Happy Mothers Day Text Messages For Facebook And Pinterest | Hd Images :- Wish you all a very Happy Mother’s Day 2016. Sometimes mother and children would be in different cities so they won’t be able wish face to face, but they can send messages. Here are some mothers day messages for your mother.

mothers_day sayings_images

Mothers Day Text Messages

The Miracle of Life
nurtured by a woman
who gave us
love and sacrifice...
is MOTHER
Happy Mothers Day!!
Ur arms were always open wen I needed a hug.
Ur heart understood wen I needed a friend.
Ur gentle eyes were stern wen I needed a lesson.
Ur strength & luv has guided me & gave me wings to fly.
mothers_day sayings_images

You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Mother's Day.
Smiles of happy sunshine,
Arms of everlasting luv,
Touch of sweet roses,
There is magic in the air
Whenever ur there,
Mother, everything to U I owe,
May all pleasures of life come ur way.
“Happy Mother’s day”
mothers_day sayings_images

M - For the MILLION things she gave me,
O - For shes growing OLD,
T - For the TEARS she shed to save me,
H - For her HEART of purest gold,
E - For her EYES, with love-light shining,
R - For she is always RIGHT and always be.
There are no words to thank you, yes I owe my life to you
Your blessings and love have nurtured me into what I am today!
A mother’s work is never done She works from morning until dawn
She spreads her love And keeps you warm
But only once a year we say Mother we wish you “Happy Mothers Day”
mothers_day sayings_images

When cake slices are five and members are six in a family....
.
.
.
.
Then only mother says :
"I DON'T LIKE CAKES" ?
She give me her lucks,
Taught me to Talk,
Made me laugh,
Taught me to chill when Angry,
Gifted me Understanding,
Helped me Conquer My Fears,
Taught me the Differentiate Between Good 'n Bad,
Made me Confident...
PROUD to be Her SON..
Glad to have her as my mother..
LOVE you MOM..
Happy Mother's Day..
mothers day text messages from daughter
mother's day mobile messages
mothers day text messages for friends
mothers day text messages in hindi
mothers day text messages in marathi
mothers day text messages in english
mothers day text messages from son

Share:
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
JHPP-S7I6-XDLW-U0CY
Copyright © Quotes And Images